This statement is for sales of residential land or land use entitlements, entered into on or after 1 July 2012, where the transaction:
- is for residential land
- is between unrelated parties, and
- is for at least the unencumbered market value, and
- is for the full interest, and,
- where the contract price includes all goods, and
- where no option has been granted in relation to the property.
If your transaction does not meet all of the above requirements, you must complete SRO Duties Form 2 (Goods statutory declaration).
Note: Forms must be lodged electronically to the SRO. Paper-based submissions will be returned.