Ensuring your browser is current with the latest patches applied will protect your confidential information. Failing to do so may compromise the security of your information, including credit card details, and result in you being unable to make payments through the SRO online facilities.
We offer a variety of ways to pay your land tax.
Please register for BPAY View to receive and pay your assessments online.
Gather your assessment notice
Please have your assessment notice handy, as it contains important information needed to facilitate payment.
Submit your payment
When paying by credit card:
- A card payment fee of 0.33 per cent applies to all credit card transactions,
- You need a current Visa, or Mastercard, and
- Your SRO customer number and liability reference number (which appear on your assessment)
Please refer to the example of where on the assessment to find your customer number and reference number.
Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service.
When paying by BPAY:
- Have the SRO biller code and reference number (which appear on your assessment)
For further information about using BPAY, please contact your financial institution.
Please refer to the example of where on the assessment to find the biller code and reference number.
In order to effect a deposit over the counter at a Westpac* branch, you must provide the teller with the following information:
- BSB: 033 222
- Account number: 170110 (SRO Land Tax Revenue Account)
- Assessment number: First seven (7) digits only
Please refer to the example of where on the assessment to find the assessment number.
For your reference, please take your assessment with you when you visit a Westpac branch.
* Payment can be made at any bank, although other banks may charge a fee.
If you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments, please phone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, please: