You must be an eligible pensioner at the date of transfer.
For contracts entered into on or after 1 July 1998, this calculator will determine your duty payable after taking into account the pensioner exemption or concession, inclusive of the principal place of residence (PPR) reduction. Please read our instructions carefully about how to use this calculator.
Current (from 1 July 2011) threshold for pensioner exemption or concession
A full exemption applies where the value of the land and dwelling is not more than $330,000 per eligible applicant.
Partial concession applies where the value of the land and dwelling is more than $330,000 but less than $750,000 (on a sliding scale). No exemption or concession is available where the value of the land and dwelling is more than $750,000.
For more details, refer to our information about pensioner exemptions and concessions.
Terms and conditions
- This calculator may only be used for reference purposes.
- While the State Revenue Office makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the automatic calculations provided in this service, you will acknowledge that there may be instances where the State Revenue Office is required to recalculate the figures submitted for assessment.
- Note that these terms and conditions of usage should be read in conjunction with the disclaimer contained in the website.
- There may be certain components in the calculator which may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by the SRO or other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of these intellectual property rights.
- Any copies of the information, products, technology or processes must retain copyright and other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
While the State Revenue Office makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information, products, technology or processes contained in this website, the information, products, technology or processes should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for formal advice from the originating bodies or departments.
The information, products, technology or processes on the State Revenue Office website are provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content, usage and result.
The use of or reliance on the information, products, technology or processes are subject to other terms and conditions to be found on this website.
The State Revenue Office, its employees and agents will not be responsible for any direct or indirect loss, howsoever caused or arising from the use of, or reliance on the information, products, technology or processes. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any information, products, technology, processes or services which may appear on any linked web sites in the internet.