You are here


This video answers the question, “What do I do if my land tax assessment is incorrect?”


Most errors on your land tax assessment can be fixed quickly and easily over the phone by calling us on 13 21 61.

The most common amendments are updating your address, adding land you own that is not included on the assessment, removing land you didn’t own on the 31st of December or updating exemptions such as your principal place of residence

If your amendment is more complex you may have to write in. Make sure to refer to our website for further information about what to do in these circumstances.