You are here

Access your personal information

To request access to, or correction of, any of your personal information, please contact us u.

You can request access to your personal information directly without the need to make a formal application under the Freedom of Information Act 1982. However, there are situations where it will not be appropriate to provide such access, and you will be required to make a formal freedom of information request, for example, where providing access would compromise the privacy of another person.

For further information on making an FOI request, please refer to our FOI information or contact the:

Information Officer
State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
VIC 3001

Privacy concerns and enquiries

If you have any inquiries or concerns in relation to the SRO’s privacy policy or practice, contact:

Paula Thorne, Privacy Officer
Executive Director
Policy, Advisory & Legal Services
State Revenue Office

If you are not satisfied with the SRO's response to a privacy concern, please contact the Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner.