You are here


If you disagree with the valuations that appear in your land tax assessment, this video explains what to do next.


You have a number of opportunities to object to a site value – on receipt of a council rates notice, or on receipt of a land tax assessment.

The Valuation of Land Act provides you with two months from the issue of the notice to object to the site value.

Valuation objections lodged on receipt of a land tax assessment must be submitted to the SRO using the online objection form. 

The SRO will then refer the objection to the relevant rating authority for processing.