What is the purpose of this form?
This form enables landlords of properties with multiple commercial tenancies, such as shopping centres and office buildings, to apply for 2021 land tax relief for the period 28 July 2021 to 15 January 2022 under the Victorian Government’s coronavirus land tax relief measures.
Applications for land tax relief for properties with a single tenancy cannot be lodged via this form, and need to be lodged using Land Tax Form 21.
Applications have now closed for:
- 2020 land tax relief, and
- 2021 land tax relief for the period 1 January 2021 to 28 March 2021.
You can lodge a late application using Land Tax Form 23 - Late applications - Coronavirus land tax relief for eligible land owners.
Who can complete this form?
This form is for landlords of properties with multiple commercial tenancies, such as shopping centres and office buildings, who have provided rent relief to one or more of the tenants at the property under the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme from 28 July 2021 to 15 January 2022, and want to apply for land tax relief.
How is this form lodged?
This form is completed and lodged online. You can use this form to lodge an application after you have:
- received declarations from your tenants that they are eligible tenants under the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme,
- reached rent relief agreements with your tenants which comply with the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme, and
- completed a Multiple Tenancy Schedule to accompany your application.
When you have completed all relevant and mandatory information, please select submit. The information provided will then be forwarded electronically to the SRO and you will be directed to a receipt page, where you’ll have the option to request a copy of your submitted form by email.
Before you start, please review our SmartForm tips to help you complete this form.