You are here


Document last modified: 06 Apr 2018

Duties Form 61 has been replaced by the Digital Duties Form, except for the purposes of a refund. 

If you are applying for an eligible first home buyers duty reduction, exemption or concession on the purchase of a residential property, use the Digital Duties Form.


Use Duties Form 61 if you are applying for a duty refund  in relation to eligible first-home buyers duty reduction, exemption or concession.

Paper-based submissions will be returned.