You are here


Duties Form 12 has been replaced by the digital duties form, except for the purposes of a refund.

form iconComplete a digital duties form


If you overpaid duty on your purchase because you did not claim an exemption, concession or reduction you were eligible for, you can apply for a refund up to five years after the duty was paid via the Duties Refund SmartForm.