You are here

You must notify us within 30 days of you acquiring a land use entitlement:

  • An allotment of shares in a company, or
  • Issue of units in a unit trust scheme, or
  • A transfer of shares or units

Any duty liability on the transaction is also payable within 30 days of the transaction.


Gather required information

The following information and supporting documents are needed to complete your Land Use Entitlement Acquisition Statement Duties Form 50, but refer to the form for specific instructions:

The original share or unit transfer form can be lodged instead of the acquisition statement, but must still be accompanied by all supporting documents.


Complete your statement

Your statement can be completed:

  • On screen, printed and signed, or
  • Downloaded as a PDF, printed and completed by hand

Either way, the form must be signed prior to lodgement. If completing by hand, please use block letters in blue or black ballpoint pen.

Download the statement


Lodge your statement

Mail your statement, or the original share or unit transfer form, and all supporting documents to:

State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
VIC 3001


State Revenue Office
DX 260090