LTX Express simplifies the way you conduct your land tax matters with us. This online system allow you, or your professional representative to:
- View your land tax assessment,
- Lodge an amendment to your assessment or exemption request,
- Download a listing of the properties included in your assessment,
- Update the mailing address, and
- Check any outstanding liabilities
If you have not used the system before, you need to register for LTX Express, which involves entering:
- A land tax customer number.
- An associated assessment number.
- The issue date of that assessment.
- A contact phone number.
- A valid email address.
Once this information is verified you will receive a password by email.
You need to log in to access LTX Express.
Retrieve your username and password if you have previously used LTX Express but have forgotten your password.
Land tax clearance certificates
You can apply for land tax clearance certificates online - it's fast, efficient and user-friendly.
Land tax PPR investigation
If you have recently received a letter from us about a land tax principal place of residence (PPR) investigation, your assistance in helping update our land tax records in relation to all Victorian land you own will help resolve this investigation as quickly as possible.