Published on 19 June 2017
The SRO's digital duties form is now live and ready for use.
We have a number of resources available to help you understand the process of completing and submitting the form. They are:
- Frequently asked questions including an introductory video at sro.vic.gov.au/digitalform
- The important information you'll need at sro.vic.gov.au/guide
- Comprehensive instructions on how to complete the form at sro.vic.gov.au/completeform
- Webinars at sro.vic.gov.au/digitalformevents
- Updated terms and conditions at sro.vic.gov.au/DOLterms
The digital duties form is mandatory in Victoria from 1 July 2017. Taxpayers and their representatives will be required to use the form for all contracts or agreements for land transfers entered into, on or after this date.
The shift to a single, streamlined application replaces 17 cumbersome, paper-based land transfer duty forms.
Please note, Commonwealth immigration fields will not be visible within the digital duties form until Royal Assent is received to collect this data.