Published on 09 May 2017
As part of the SRO’s efforts to cut red tape and help customers save time, we will soon be launching an all-in-one digital duties form.
In preparation for the launch of the form, we will present a series of webinars in May, June and July. We have also published frequently asked questions on our website.
The new webinars will demonstrate the process of completing the digital form for land transfers.
Taxpayers and their representatives must use the form in Victoria from 1 July 2017 for all contracts or agreements for land transfer duty entered into, on or after this date.
In addition, enhancements to Duties Online will enable users to:
- Pre-populate duties transaction information,
- Create an online form within the system,
- Track the status of a form,
- Sign a form digitally,
- See when a client has signed the form, and
- Store digital forms for seven years
Please register for one of our webinars in coming months.