Due to popular demand, we are holding three more webinars to help first home buyers navigate the grants, exemptions and concessions available to them when they buy their first home in Victoria.
The webinar, First Home Buyers – what you need to know, is being repeated three times at the end of August:
- Tuesday 28 August at 11.00am
- Tuesday 28 August at 6.00pm
- Thursday 30 August at 6.30pm
The webinar explains:
- The First Home Owner Grant – how much it is, eligibility requirements, and how to apply.
- Land transfer duty (also known as stamp duty) on your purchase and what exemptions and concessions are available, such as the principal place of residence concession, the first home buyer duty reduction, and family exemptions and concessions.
You can also use our handy online tool to help determine your eligibility for the First Home Owner Grant and review more detailed information.
Register now to book a spot at one of our webinars as places fill fast. This webinar is designed for members of the public who are considering buying their first home.