Published on 24 March 2022
We're improving the way digital duties forms display in the Duties Online (DOL) search screen to increase the visibility of your ‘Ready to Sign’ forms.
From 28 March 2022, you’ll be able to easily see whether the party you represent has signed their form.
The forms search screen will colour-code each form to indicate its signing status and whether you need to take any action.
Form colour indicators
When you view a ‘ready to sign’ form, each signatory will appear either:
• red – indicating they have not signed the form
• green – indicating they have signed the form.
The form status ‘signed’ will appear as:
• red – when the party you represent has not signed
• blue – when the party you represent has signed, but other parties have not
• green – when all parties have signed.
In the ‘Extended display’ and ‘Manage signatories’ screens, red indicates there is an action required by you; blue indicates you do not currently need to take any action.