Published on 26 July 2017
The following paper-based land tax forms have been replaced with online SmartForms:
- Notice of acquisition of an interest in land – LTX-Form-01
- Notice of trust acquisition of an interest in land – LTX-Trust-08
- Discretionary trust - Nomination of subsequent beneficiary – LTX-Trust-15
- Land tax amendment form (LTX-Form-11) has been updated
- Deceased estate commencement of administration (LTX-Trust-13) and Deceased estate completion of administration (LTX-Trust-14) have been combined into a single form, LTX-Trust-18
- Notification or change of beneficial interests/unit holdings in land (LTX-Trust-16) and Nomination of PPR/subsequent PPR beneficiary (LTX-Trust-17) have been combined into a single form, LTX-Trust-19
Some SmartForms can be submitted electronically, while others need to be printed, signed and submitted.
Please use the new and updated SmartForms rather than the PDF forms.
We’ve published tips on navigating and submitting SmartForms to help customers transition.