Published on 01 July 2019
The 2018-19 payroll tax annual reconciliation is due on 22 July 2019.
To help you lodge your annual reconciliation we have a range of new and useful resources to guide you through the process, including:
- Revenue rulings
- Daily webinars on a number of topics
- OnDemand recordings of previous webinars via our GoToWebinar channel
- Comprehensive website information
- Introduction to payroll tax
- My first annual reconciliation
- Engaging contractors
- Grouping provisions
- Annual reconciliation lodgement of:
- Designated group entity (DGE)
- Ordinary member
- Non-group employers
- Scheduled group
Secure your spot at one or more of our live webinars by registering now.
If you are new to payroll tax, our website has helpful information on a range of payroll tax topics as well as a decision making tool to provide guidance on whether you need to register for payroll tax.