It is your responsibility to tell us if there are any errors or omissions on your assessment.
Most updates or changes to your assessment are easy and take just a few minutes.
You must contact us within 60 days of the issue date of your assessment or penalties may apply.
How to request a change
Most common updates and changes can be made by calling us on 13 21 61 or by submitting your request via our online SmartForm.
Common changes and updates include:
- Updating your contact details.
- Updating your principal place of residence.
- Removing land that you do not own.
- Adding land that is not included.
- Removing an exemption you’re not entitled to.
- Applying for an exemption for a property that should have been marked as your principal place of residence or as primary production land.
Simply have your assessment on hand along with any other information relevant to your request, because we may need additional details from you.
Find out more about about requesting changes to your land tax assessment.