Published on 07 July 2020
To assist you in completing your 2019-20 payroll tax annual reconciliation, we have created a video stepping you through the process, including the coronavirus tax relief measures.
Your annual reconciliation must be completed and lodged, with any amount owing, by 21 July 2020.
If you are new to payroll tax, or need a refresher, we are also starting a three-part webinar series on Thursday 9 July that covers:
- What is payroll tax
- Taxable wages
- Treatment of fringe benefits
- Interstate and overseas payments
- Exempt payments
- The differences between contractors and employees
- Payroll tax grouping provisions
- The Commissioner’s discretion to de-group
- The Victorian Government’s tax relief to support businesses and taxpayers during Victoria’s State of Emergency
- You can download handouts and ask questions during the webinar, with all attendees receiving the questions and answers within five business days. You will also receive a link to the webinar recording so you can recap any of the information.
Register to attend this webinar, and view our calendar of webinars on a range of topics from first home ownership to land tax, and from landholder duty to Duties Online and the Digital Duties Form.