You are here

If you receive a notice to repay your First Home Owner Grant, we offer several payment options.

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

Our bank account details are located on the notice we issued you. Alternatively,  call 13 21 61.

By mail

Mail the remittance slip attached to your assessment or notice together with a cheque made payable to the State Revenue Office of Victoria to:

State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
Melbourne VIC 3001

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments, call us on 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, you need to apply for a payment plan (individuals).