You are here


Learn how to request a change to your land tax assessment in My Land Tax, an online application that enables you to manage your land tax information quickly and easily.


My Land Tax allows you to request changes to your land tax assessments issued in the last five years.

Log in to My Land Tax at

Select the ‘View and pay assessments’ tab

Select the assessment you’d like to update

Select ‘View/amend my properties’ button next to the property you need to update on the assessment

Choose your amendment from the ‘Amend property’ list and select ‘Next’

Read and complete the declaration

Then answer a series of questions that will give us the information we need to process your request.

When you have answered the questions, review the summary and, if everything is correct, select submit.

You will receive an email with a copy of your amendment request attached.

You can monitor the status of your request on the ‘Submissions’ page.

If your request will impact multiple assessment years, you only need to submit your amendment for one year, and we will update the rest.

For more information on amendments, visit

Register for My Land Tax at