Duties Online: Complex land transfer transactions
30 April 2019 @ 11.30am - 1pm AEST
Land Use Victoria has mandated that, from August 2019, all transactions must be lodged and managed online, including complex transactions. To meet this requirement, the State Revenue Office is enhancing Duties Online so that customers can settle complex transactions electronically.
From 17 June 2019, 100 per cent of Duties transactions (including complex transactions) will settle electronically in our enhanced Duties Online (DOL) system.
In this free interactive webinar, we will discuss the enhancements to Duties Online and digitised duties transactions, including:
- A short history of electronic transactions
- The duty calculation process
- Transfer vs. lodgement category
- System assessed lodgement list
- What is a complex transaction
- The benefits of this change
- Support and training from the State Revenue Office