This webinar will deal specifically with Victorian state property taxes: land tax, vacant residential land tax and the absentee owner surcharge.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- What is land tax, vacant residential land tax and the absentee owner surcharge
- What exemptions are available
- Determining if you are liable
- What to do if you own a vacant residential property or are an absentee owner
- How the taxes are calculated
- Your objection rights
- How to lodge your declarations via our online portal
Participants can type questions to our presenters, which will be answered within the next two business days. All attendees will receive a copy of the questions and answers after the webinar.