You can search our database for free and complete an application to collect your unclaimed money.
We take our privacy obligations seriously and are committed to the responsible handling of personal information and protecting the privacy rights of individuals.
Agree to our terms and conditions
To search our database, you must agree to the information below and follow the instructions on this website. By accessing this database, you agree that you will not:
- Use this data for any purpose other than its intended use, and
- Knowingly contravene the provisions of any privacy legislation governing the use of information
Conduct your search
The Victorian Unclaimed Money Database
- The records in the database include all funds lodged since 1 July 1997, which are equal to or greater than $20. Prior to 1 July 1997, unclaimed money records were kept as hardcopy under the name of the lodging organisation.
- The database does not hold information relating to life insurance, Tattslotto, TAB or Intralot prizes.
- The database does not hold information relating to banking institutions. Any queries relating to funds from an old bank account should be made to the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) on 1300 301 198.
- All unclaimed superannuation is now administered by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). The SRO previously administered unclaimed superannuation that relates to unclaimed entitlements payable before 1 July 2007. From 1 May 2011, the administration of these amounts was transferred to the ATO. Therefore, all unclaimed superannuation is now managed by the ATO.
We display and maintain this database solely in our capacity as provider of unclaimed money administration services.
Please note, the search has been designed to run on:
- Chrome version 50 and above,
- Firefox version 34 and above,
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 and above
Please note you MUST tick this box before searching the database.