Sections: s48 (a)
Lodgement category: Bankruptcy matters
A transfer to:
- the appointed receiver or trustee in bankruptcy, or
- the appointed liquidator.
- Digital duties form (for all contracts or agreements entered into on or after 1 July 2017)
- A statutory declaration by the receiver or trustee or liquidator stating:
- The capacity in which the transferee is holding the property, and
- Whether the transfer of real property to them is because of:
- The appointment of a receiver or trustee in bankruptcy, or
- The appointment of a liquidator
- Any documentary evidence in support of the above.
Lodge 30 days before settlement through Duties Online