Sections: s48 (c)
Lodgement category: Bankruptcy matters
A transfer of dutiable property for no consideration to a former bankrupt from the estate of the former bankrupt.
- Digital duties form (for all contracts or agreements entered into on or after 1 July 2017)
- A statutory declaration by the trustee in bankruptcy stating all of the following:
- Whether the transferee is the former bankrupt,
- Whether any consideration was paid for the transfer, and
- Whether any consideration expressed was for the purpose of discharging the bankrupt or for the purchase of the property.
- Any documentary evidence in support of the above
Lodge 30 days before settlement through Duties Online