A declaration of Trust relating to any identified property.
Lodge the following evidence for all transfers of land:
- Digital duties form (for all contracts or agreements entered into on or after 1 July 2017),
- The lease containing the covenant for the future transfer,
- Evidence of the value of the property via:
- A letter of appraisal from a licensed real estate agent and a copy of the rate notice, or
- A valuation from a certified practicing valuer who is a member of the API or by a member of the REIV with sworn valuer accreditation, or
- In circumstances where a letter of appraisal or sworn valuation could not be obtained, complete SRO Duties Form 3 (Real property value statutory declaration). This form requires an explanation of the steps taken to obtain either of these valuations,
- Any agreement or contract of sale between the parties, and
- Details of the consideration, other than rent reserved, paid or agreed to be paid.
Note: Refer to section 57 evidentiary requirements for any future transfers made pursuant to the lease.