Lodgement category: ELM
A transfer of dutiable property or a declaration of trust over dutiable property to be held on trust for any of the following:
- An ambulance service.
- A registered community health centre.
- A denominational hospital.
- A multi-purpose service.
- A public health service.
- A public hospital.
- The Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health established by section 328 of the Mental Health Act 2014. See definitions under s45A(3) of the Duties Act 2000.
- The Digital Duties Form.
- The transfer and/or declaration of trust instrument(s).
- A statutory declaration by the transferee stating:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration.
- The capacity in which the transferee will be holding the property.
- Any documentary evidence in support of the above.