Skip to main content Go to home page
Sections: s47 (1)

Lodgement category: Transfer to an approved Charity, Government Body or Authority

Sub category: Transfer to a Government Body or Authority


A transfer to a specifically named government body under sections 47(1), being the Crown in the right of Victoria, a municipal council, the Municipal Association of Victoria, a water authority under the Water Act 1989 or any person acting on their behalf.


If the transferee body is not specifically named as stated in the exemption, the transfer must be lodged with the State Revenue Office with evidence to show why the transferee is exempt.

  1. The Digital Duties Form.
  2. Any documentary evidence in support of the above. 

Lodge 30 days before settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 13 February 2024
Back to top