Sections: s41 (2)
Lodgement category: Transfer to Superfunds
A transfer to or from a trustee or custodian of a pooled superannuation trust in exchange for the issue or redemption of units in the trust.
- Use the Digital Duties Form.
- A statutory declaration by the trustee or custodian of the pooled superannuation trust stating:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration.
- Whether the transfer is to or from a trustee of a pooled superannuation trust.
- Whether the property is being transferred in exchange for the issue or redemption of the units in the pooled superannuation trust.
- Whether the issue or redemption is the sole consideration for the transfer.
- Whether the transfer is to a fund that in the opinion of the trustee will be a complying fund within 12 months from the transfer taking effect.
Lodge before settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 19 October 2020