You are here

You can pay your liquor licensing fee by credit card, BPAY or at a Westpac branch.

Credit card

When paying by credit card:

  • You need a current Visa or Mastercard.
  • A card payment fee of 0.54 per cent applies to all card transactions (fees are not charged for other payment methods). 

Pay now by credit card


​Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service.

When paying by BPAY:

  • Have the biller code and reference number, which appear on your assessment, with you.
  • For more information about using BPAY, contact your financial institution.


If there is a pre-printed remittance slip attached to your assessment, you can pay by cash or cheque at any Westpac branch.

Make cheques payable to the State Revenue Office of Victoria.

Payment via cash or cheque can be made at any bank, although other banks may charge a fee.

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement to pay an overdue assessment by instalments over a period less than six months, telephone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, apply for a payment plan for individuals or apply for a payment plan for businesses and organisations.