You are here

Pay your motor vehicle duty by credit card, BPAY or electronic funds transfer (EFT).

Credit card

When paying by credit card:

  • You need a current Visa or Mastercard,
  • A card processing fee of 0.54 per cent applies to all card transactions (fees are not charged for other payment methods) 

Pay by credit card


​Pay directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service.

When paying by BPAY:

Have the biller code and reference number, which appear on your SRO assessment, with you. For more information about using BPAY, contact your financial institution.

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

You can transfer your payment to us online directly from your cheque or savings account. Our bank account details are on the SRO assessment, notice or return you received.

Note: Call 13 21 61 if you are seeking an arrangement for less than six months to pay an overdue assessment by instalments. For arrangements longer than six months, please apply for a payment plan for individuals or apply for a payment plan for businesses and organisations.