My Land Tax is an online application that enables you to manage your land tax information quickly and easily. You can use it to:
- View and pay assessments.
- Update property ownership information.
- Apply for land tax exemptions.
- Track the progress of enquiries.
- Update your contact details for land tax.
Register for My Land Tax
Registration takes only a few minutes. All you need is your:
- land tax assessment number,
- customer number (this is on your assessment notice),
- date of birth, and
- email address.
If you are registering on behalf of a company or trust, you need your assessment number, customer number and either:
- the municipal property number of a property that you own (this is on your council rate notice and is sometimes referred to as property number or assessment number), or
- an amount paid towards a previous land tax assessment.
If you have already registered, you can log in using your email address and password.
Help us improve My Land Tax by answering a few questions about your experience via our short survey.