Skip to main content Go to home page
Sections: s54

Lodgement category: Change in the Manner of Holding (equal shares)


A transfer from joint tenants to tenants in common, or vice versa, in equal shares.

Any change in interest acquired is dutiable.


  • Use the Digital Duties Form for all contracts or agreements. 

  • Copy of a current Certificate of Title or a Landata property search showing that the parties on the title are the same as the parties on the transfer. 

Lodge before settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 12 December 2022
Back to top