You are here


Document last modified: 03 Oct 2017

Use the digital duties form, except for the purposes of a refund, to apply for a family farm exemption on the purchase of a property where the contract/transfer was entered/effected on or after 1 July 2012.

image_descriptionComplete a digital duties form


Use Duties Form 13, below, only for the purposes of a refund.

Note: This form must be lodged electronically with us. Paper-based submissions will be returned.