Skip to main content Skip to home page


Duties Form 07E has been replaced by the Digital Duties Formexcept for the purposes of a refund.

If you are applying for a first home owner exemption or concession on the purchase of a property use the Digital Duties Form.

form iconComplete a Digital Duties Form


If you overpaid duty on your purchase because you did not claim an exemption, concession or reduction you were eligible for, you can apply for a refund up to five years after the duty was paid via the Duties Refund SmartForm.

Last modified: 29 October 2019
Back to top