Support during Victoria's declared State of Emergency
During Victoria's declared State of Emergency in relation to the coronavirus pandemic, we are:
- Waiving interest on overdue 2020 land tax assessment notices.
- Providing interest-free instalment plans - call us on 13 21 61 or for periods greater than six months, complete an online application SmartForm for individuals or for businesses and organisations.
Read more about these support measures.
If you have received an overdue land tax assessment notice for a land tax year other than 2020, you can:
- Pay your overdue land tax in full immediately.
- Within 14 days of receiving the notice, request a payment plan over a six-month period by calling us on 13 21 61.
- For periods greater than six months (also including interest charges), complete an online application SmartForm for individuals or for businesses and organisations.
- Amend your assessment if the notice is incorrect.