Skip to main content Go to home page


This form can be used to:

  1. Apply to defer a GAIC liability
  2. Apply for an exemption from GAIC
  3. Apply for a certificate of no GAIC liability
  4. Notify the State Revenue Office of an acquisition of a significant interest in a land holder.

What type of certificate should I apply for?

form iconGAIC-Form-02 SmartForm

Last modified: 16 August 2022
Back to top