Published on 09 October 2018
Commercial passenger vehicle service levy returns for the quarter 1 July to 30 September 2018 are due by 31 October 2018.
Instructions on lodging a return are available on our website, along with a new video that steps you through the process.
All you need to lodge a return is:
- Your State Revenue Office customer number.
- The password you created for the online portal.
- The number of rank and hail trips you provided between 1 July and 30 September 2018.
- Your credit card or bank account details to pay the levy.
If lodging a return on behalf of others, you will also need:
- Their ABN, DC number and record of their rank and hail trips.
Join us at Melbourne Airport
We will be at Melbourne Airport to help you lodge your return on:
- Wednesday 10 October, 2pm–6pm
- Thursday 11 October, 8.30am–12noon
- Wednesday 17 October, 2pm–6pm
- Monday 22 October, 10am–2pm
Please bring the information needed to lodge a return, outlined above.