Skip to main content Go to home page

We encourage you to contact us when there is a misunderstanding or disagreement because these can often be resolved with a conversation.

If your issue hasn't been resolved after talking with us, there are various avenues available to you and it is important to consider which option best suits your needs:

  • If you are dissatisfied with our service, you can make a complaint.
  • If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer your matter to the Victorian Ombudsman.
  • If you have privacy concerns, you can contact the Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner.
  • If you are dissatisfied with a tax assessment or a decision, including in relation to the First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) or a Back to Work (BTW) claim, you can dispute it. We offer informal dispute resolution as well as formal processes involving lodging an objection and/or appeal. Read more about objections and disputes.


Last modified: 8 January 2024
Back to top