Sections: s48 (d)
Lodgement category: Bankruptcy matters
The vesting of any dutiable property by a vesting order made under section 51 of the Trustee Act 1958.
- Digital duties form (for all contracts or agreements entered into on or after 1 July 2017)
- A copy of the vesting order made under section 51 of the Trustee Act 1958
- A statutory declaration by the transferor stating:
- The capacity of the person making the declaration, and
- Whether the transfer is made pursuant to section 51 of the Trustee Act 1958.
Lodge 30 days before settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 18 February 2020