Skip to main content Go to home page

If you receive a notice to repay your First Home Owner Grant, you can pay by:

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

Our bank account details are located on the notice we issued you. Alternatively, call 13 21 61.

By mail

Mail the remittance slip attached to your assessment or notice together with a cheque made payable to the State Revenue Office of Victoria to:

State Revenue Office
GPO Box 1641
Melbourne VIC 3001

Voluntary disclosures 

Customers wishing to voluntarily disclose they would like to repay the grant should first contact us in writing via our voluntary disclosures and tip-offs page.

Payment arrangements

If you want to pay an overdue assessment, you can arrange a payment plan of up to 12 months by completing an online application.

Payment plan application

Last modified: 1 November 2023
Back to top