Skip to main content Go to home page

Update your personal details online via My Land Tax or authorise a representative to receive your assessments and other correspondence by completing our change of contact details form (GEN Form 03).

Updating details via My Land Tax

If you are already registered for My Land Tax, log in using your email address and password. If you are using My Land Tax for the first time, you must register.

Once logged in:

  1. Select ‘My profile and accounts’.
  2. Select 'My profile'.
  3. Enter your preferred contact details.
  4. Select 'Update'.

My Land Tax

Authorising a representative

Complete the change of contact details form (GEN Form 03) to authorise a representative. You will need your customer number and contact details to complete this form.

If you are acting on someone’s behalf, you need to provide evidence of your authority to act on their behalf before you can update their details. You can attach this evidence to the change of contact details form.

Complete the form

Next Steps

We will update your contact details in accordance with your request.

Last modified: 10 October 2023

News and updates

Back to top