Lodgement category: Duties Online
A declaration of trust made by an apparent purchaser in respect of identified dutiable property where either:
- the real purchaser has either provided the full purchase money for the dutiable property, or
- the Commissioner is satisfied that the real purchaser has or will provide the money for the full purchase price of the dutiable property.
- A copy of any relevant agreement between the real purchaser and the apparent purchaser (the trustee).
- If there was no agreement, state the reason why the apparent purchaser held the dutiable property.
- A statutory declaration by the trustee stating who contributed the deposit and the balance of the purchase monies.
- Copies of relevant financial statements, or evidence proving the payment and source of the purchase monies such as copies of bank account statements and loan statements.
- If the trustee is a company, copies of the company’s financial statements and tax returns since the company became trustee.