A declaration of trust relating to any identified property.
Lodge the following evidence for all transfers of land:
- Digital Duties Form.
- The lease containing the covenant for the future transfer.
- Evidence of the value of the property via:
- a letter of appraisal from a licensed real estate agent and a copy of the rate notice, or
- a valuation from a certified practising valuer who is a member of the API or by a member of the REIV with sworn valuer accreditation.
- Any agreement or contract of sale between the parties.
- Details of the consideration, other than rent reserved, paid or agreed to be paid.
Refer to section 57 of the evidentiary requirements manual for requirements for any future transfers made pursuant to the lease.
Lodge after settlement through Duties Online