Skip to main content Skip to home page

Please have the State Revenue Office biller code and reference number handy. You will find these on your assessment notice. There are two methods of payment:


Pay your assessment notice directly from your cheque or savings account using your financial institution's internet or telephone service. For more information about using BPAY, contact your financial institution.

Electronic funds transfer (EFT)

You can transfer your payment to us online directly from your cheque or savings account. Our bank account details are on the assessment or return that we issued to you.

Note: If you are seeking an arrangement to pay an overdue assessment by instalments over a period of less than six months, please phone 13 21 61. For arrangements longer than six months, please apply for a payment plan (individuals) or apply for a payment plan (businesses and organisations).

Last modified: 1 October 2020
Take a moment to tell us why. If you'd like a response to your feedback, please contact us online instead.
Back to top