You can search our database for free and complete an application to collect any unclaimed money that you believe is yours.
We take privacy seriously and are committed to responsibly handling personal information and protecting your rights to privacy.
Agree to our terms and conditions
By accessing this database, you agree that you will not:
- Use this data for any purpose other than its intended use, and
- Knowingly contravene the provisions of privacy legislation governing the use of information.
Conduct your search
The Victorian Unclaimed Money Database
The records in the database include all funds lodged since 1 July 1997 that are equal to or greater than $20. Before 1 July 1997, unclaimed money records were kept in hardcopy under the name of the lodging organisation.
The database does not hold:
- Information relating to life insurance, Tattslotto, TAB or Intralot prizes.
- Information relating to banking institutions - questions relating to funds from an old bank account should be directed to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) on 1300 301 198.
- Unclaimed superannuation, which is now administered by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO). While we previously administered unclaimed superannuation for entitlements payable before 1 July 2007, this responsiblity was transferred to the ATO from 1 May 2011.
We maintain this database solely in our capacity as provider of unclaimed money administration services.
The search has been designed to run on:
- Chrome version 50 and above,
- Firefox version 34 and above,
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
Please note you MUST tick this box before searching the database.