We’re committed to making it easier for you to understand Victoria’s taxes, duties and grants.
Our free education resources include:
Duties Online enhancements
On 25 November, Duties Online will undergo further enhancements. To find out about these enhancements, enrol in our free webinar.
We conduct regular webinars on a range of topics.
Land transfer duty
- How to use Duties Online
- Digital Duties Form
First home buyers
- First Home Buyers: What you need to know
- Introduction, wages and exemptions
- Engaging contractors
- Grouping provisions
Payroll tax annual reconciliation suite
- My first annual reconciliation
- Lodging your payroll tax annual reconciliation as a:
- designated group employer
- ordinary member of a group
- non-group employers
- scheduled group
Get the information you need from one of our videos.
Answer a series of simple questions to determine your eligibility for a grant or whether you need to register for, or pay, a tax.
Refer to a revenue ruling to clarify how we interpret a law.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with our customer education services.
Email us to book a speaker to attend your organisation, discussion group or event. Our speakers present on:
- First home buyers
- Payroll tax
- Property owner taxes (land tax, absentee owner surcharge and vacant residential land tax)