Partitions of land
Lodgement category: Partition or NICO
Sub category: Partition
Partition of jointly owned land in Victoria.
All the transfers of land and other documents relating to the partition must be lodged together.
- Complete the Digital Duties Form.
- Copies of parent titles prior to subdivision.
- The plan of subdivision, if applicable.
- Any partition agreement made between the parties.
- A statutory declaration setting out the facts relating to the partition of the property between the parties.
- Evidence of the value of each property by one of these methods:
- A letter of appraisal from a licensed real estate agent and a copy of the rate notice.
- A valuation from a certified practicing valuer who is a member of the Australian Property Institute (API) or by a member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) with sworn valuer accreditation.
Lodge 30 days before settlement through Duties Online
Last modified: 29 November 2022