Skip to main content Go to home page


Duties Form 08F has been replaced by the Digital Duties Form, except for the purposes of a refund. If you are applying for a pensioner exemption/concession, please use the Digital Duties Form.

form iconComplete a Digital Duties Form


If you overpaid duty on your purchase because you did not claim an exemption, concession or reduction you were eligible for, you can apply for a refund up to 5 years after the duty was paid via the Duties Refund SmartForm.


Last modified: 12 June 2024
Back to top